What to do in a fire at Wilder Street
IF YOU DISCOVER A FIRE
1. Raise the alarm by shouting “fire” and breaking the fire alarm glass situated at the bottom of the stairs.
2. Attack the fire, if possible, with the fire appliances provided BUT without taking personal risk.
ON THE FIRE ALARM BEING RAISED
1. Call the Fire Brigade immediately.
2. Evacuate the premises, all occupants to assemble on:
The pavement in front of DECOURY HOUSE
DO NOT Stop to collect belongings
DO NOT re-enter the building
WHEN CALLING THE FIRE BRIGADE
1. Dial 999
2. Gice the operator your telephone number and ask for the Fire Brigade
3. When the Fire Brigade answer, give the call distinctly:
Fire at: Wilder St Studio, 27-29 Wilder St, St Paul’s BS2 8QA