Time: 10:00 – 11:00
Cost: £5 Drop in or Move GB
Contact: info(at)yogiranta.com / Mob: 07701380383
”Yogi Ranta”, teaches Beginners to advanced Power Vinyasa Yoga classes.
Power Yoga comes from Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga – an active form of yoga that follows a series of postures designed by the teacher to improve strength, balance, and flexibility.
This class is skillfully sequenced and will give you a deeper understanding of the complex apex poses. Key Focus is the breath & postural alignment. In her classes, Ranta uses a wide variety of yogic tools, such as easy to more challenging asanas(poses), vinyasa transitions, pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation, mantra, and relaxation. Each class is a meaningful journey cultivating awareness of inner silence & the flowing nature of the breath. Suitable for All levels.
About the teacher
Ranta Devi Averate is a Yoga Alliance Certified, Insured & DBS checked Freelance Yoga Instructor. She received her certificate through Tantric Hatha Vinyasa school Zuna Yoga founded by Everett Newell & Katherine Girling in Bali, Indonesia.
- Languages: English, Latvian, Russian
- Education: Bachelor of Humanities in Philology(University of Latvia,2008)
- With 500 teaching hours under her belt and a minimum of 3 hour daily self-practice, Ranta is a confident and skilled teacher.
- Ranta teaches beginner to advanced HATHA VINYASA & POWER YOGA classes: increasing willpower, physical strength, stamina and flexibility.
- In her classes, Ranta uses a wide variety of yogic tools, such as asana, vinyasa transitions, bandha, pranayama, meditation, mantra, and relaxation. These practices are intelligently combined, creating a beautiful balance between active Yan aspects of flow, physical strength, stamina & passive Yin aspects of static, gentle, meditative. Each class is a meaningful, powerful & challenging journey cultivating awareness of inner silence.
- She is also specializing in YIN YOGA & DEEP STRETCH classes: gaining flexibility in a slow paced meditative environment where Poses are held for longer periods of time.
- Ranta Devi is a devoted Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practitioner- always thriving and developing in her own practice. Therefor her teaching style of Power Yoga reflects Ashtanga Vinyasa practice.
- For Yogi Ranta’s Private Yoga Retreats in UK click here
- Ranta is practicing Buddhist way of life & Meditation daily.